Wednesday 22 June 2016

Brain Teaser

RANT!
    Once again, I see my blogging app has thrown a curve and an older blog just got sent as though it were new. I've been searching for a better app to no avail. I even tried changing my blog address from blogspot to Wordpress but it was turning out to be just as difficult. Main problem is managing photos. Just text - not hard - now that I've figured out the optimum size (the only readable size). But pics! Pics end up in wrong places, repeat themselves, are crowded, disappear. Arghhh!
     I shall try to master BlogTouchPro. I am trying, I am... But I suspect it's faulty, and I can't find another app that works with blogspot. I need my grandchildren to visit for a few days. They could probably help me out. 😥

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you are having so much trouble!!
    It took us a while to figure out the wordpress but I think we are at least keeping our heads above water with it now. Any questions, let us know--happy to help if we can!!

    Ben and Carey

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's funny is that this Brain Teaser post was posted in June of 2016 and just popped up out of the blue now. I never reposted.

    ReplyDelete