Tuesday 10 March 2015

Exercism


Exercism

Could be stress, lack of rest,
Could be boredom, just no zest,
Could be tilting up the jug,
Could be couch potato bug!
Something's wrong, brain is hazy,
Lord, I'm feeling mighty lazy.

Doctor said I should go walking,
Take up dancing, take up golfing,
Eat good food, watch the fat,
Exercise is where it's at!
You'll get strong, you'll get slim,
Spend an hour at the gym!

So I tried; thought I'd die;
Every muscle seemed to cry.
Balanced protein fat and carbs,
Practised Tai Chi in my yard.
Took the stairs, used hard chairs,
Guess I'm feeling pretty fair...

Exercise is where it's at
Cause it burns off all your fat,
Pumps endorphins to your brain
Eliminates your stress and pain;
Steadies all your body's rhythms
They should call it EXERCISM!


No comments:

Post a Comment